I am born in 1987 and recently the local radio Studio Brussel stated that the generation born in the eighties is one of the most social generations ever. Being very active in social life I think I confirm this statement and I hope you can find this approach in my photographic work.
Most people know me as Kim with her camera. Photography is for me a way of life. In high school I studied art at Dé! Kunsthumaniora and after that I followed my heart by choosing Photography at Sint-Lukas Brussels.
My specialty photographic domains are portrait, documentary & report, architecture & interior and landscape. I prefer a pure and natural photography style. This is why I love making analogue, black and white images with minimal retouching. However, as you can see in my portfolio, this does not mean I exclude retouched, digital or color pictures.
Being flexible, having an open mind and addressing great value to relationships are things that characterize me well. Together with the ability of handling several photographic techniques, this allows me choosing the best photographic approach for every project.
A few ideas for which you can contact me:
- Publicity and follow up of construction projects (architectural, industrial, public works)
- Capturing family moments (wedding, birth, anniversary)
- Personal portraits at a location of choice
- Reports of social, cultural or sport events (celebrations, company parties, tournaments, festivals, exhibitions …)
- Assistance in art projects (architecture, live visuals, album covers, …)
- Frameable pictures for in your living room, office or toilet